Non-degree Credit

The University of Findlay also offers graduate-level programs, certificates, courses, workshops and seminars for professional development. Applicants may enroll if they have earned a bachelor’s degree. An official transcript of all college-level work should be submitted prior to enrollment in courses. (Students taking workshops are not required to submit official transcripts.)