Transient Credit Work

Students desiring to take courses at other institutions must receive prior approval from the graduate program director. Transient credit will be examined to ensure that it is not a duplication of work already completed and that it is appropriate to the graduate program in which the student is enrolled.

Transient approval forms may be obtained from and submitted to the appropriate graduate program director. The transient approval form will be reviewed by the appropriate graduate program director and then forwarded to the Office of the Registrar.